Thread: Dog vs. Cat
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 04:43 PM   #14
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny95 View Post
I have one of each! They are very different but I like that. Ginger (yorkie) is my active one and Pepper (the cat) is my cuddler. They are the best of friends. I don't feel bad leaving the house because I know they have each other. When I'm gone, Ginger is in her xpen. Pepper jumps in and sleeps with Ginger. It's really cute! Prior to these two I had another yorkie, Sunny, and another cat, Allie. I really enjoy having this combo. It's a blast. I also think that it's great company for them both and a little easier as far as maintenance.
Lucky! Jackson and my dad's cats just do not go well together... he gets along well with the female cat and he WOULD get along well with the male cat but even when Jackson slowly approaches him, he hisses and swats and then runs, therefore causing Jackson to chase him and bark at him, LOL. It's so annoying bringing Jackson over there. I actually like the female cat because she will come to you sometimes and let you pet her and she lets Jackson sniff her, etc, she's got a laid back personality. I just don't ever see myself owning a cat. lol
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!