Thread: Dog vs. Cat
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 07:33 AM   #1
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Default Dog vs. Cat

Just curious, obviously we all must be "dog people" because we're here on this forum. But were you ALWAYS a dog person? Or were you a cat person? Or neither? *I tried to see if I could make a poll - but I don't see where that is*

For me, I've been a dog person my whole life. I've never really been a "cat person." I got my first dog at the age of 4, a Golden Retriever named Daisy. Begged my parents apparently from the ages of 2 and up for a dog and finally got my Daisy! lol. At the age of 9, I got "my" German Shepherd, Sadie. They both were more family dogs than anything. But I've just always been that person that loved every dog I came across. When I was little, most of my favorite movies were dog-related, my toys were little dog action figure things, LOL. Bottom line -- I'm a dog person. I just am.

Cats have always annoyed me, LOL. Not to be mean. I think they're very cute (moreso when they're kittens!) but that's about it. All the cats I've ever been around always hide, you never see them because they like to do their own thing, they're just too "prissy" for my liking. I know some people like how low-maintence they are but the reason I enjoy dogs so much better is they're better companions (in my opinion) ... you can take them for walks, they enjoy doing things with you, they greet you and totally are excited whenever you get home even if you've left for 5 minutes. I don't know.. there's just something about a dog that appeals to me so much more than a cat!

But I know everyone has different opinions so let me hear them!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!