View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 08:16 AM   #7
phfgkl
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookies mom View Post
To all YT members, if you care about your babies in any way do NOT leave your dogs with the people at Animal Clinic East on GunBarrel Rd in Chattanooga TN.

My family and I were going on a cruise and we had no one to leave my yorkie Cookie with. Down the road there was this very large very clean animal clinic that had reasonable boarding rates so it seemed logical to leave Cookie with them. She needed some shots so they promised to give them to her while she was staying with them.

When we returned it was to a horrifying sight.

Cookie was dehydrated, very sick and had lost a ton of weight! She was so thin she could barely walk around! It was awful, she had such bad diarrea that she couldn't eat normal food. And not only that, when I got the bill for her stay I found out that they had given her all of her shots at once on the LAST day of her stay!!!

It took me a week of TLC before Cookie was able to eat normally again. I'm happy to say that Cookie is perfectly fine now but it certainly wasn't from any of THEIR help.

I called to complain but they wouldn't listen or help. They ended up overcharging me and refusing to give me straight answers as to what happened with my dog.

All I can say is never again!
So sorry to read this. next time, get in touch with me, I'm in SC and 3 to 3 1/2 hours from Chattanooga, I would have been more than happy to have watched Cookie, and I have a big fenced in back yard too. Nex time, please don't hesitate to pm me if you need someone to watch her. I'm glad she is doing okay now.
phfgkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!