View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 04:56 AM   #6
phfgkl
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitette View Post
No...That is not a dumb question....We do not want to get a dog much bigger than Cookie because she has bad knees and hips that pop. I know that when animals "rough house" they may run into each other and I do not want Cookie to get hurt...Maybe I am being over protective Anyway, the lady that has this baby was really nice and wants to find a good home for her. I just thought that I would list the baby here so that she could find a good home!
Okay, was just wondering. I know my largest yorkie is over 14 lbs and my 11 mo biewer is 2 3/4 lbs. They are all pretty laid back though. I did e-mail my sister. I know my sister in law just lost her 8 year old yorkie yesterday, she still has a 6 year old one, but, I'm wanting to give her and my brother a biewer when I start breeding next year. I haven't told them this yet, and they actually haven't even seen one, but, I'm sure they will fall in love with mine. Like I said, I did send the ad to my sister and hopefully she can think of someone who would like this precious little girl.
Oh, and my 2 lb girl rough houses more than the bigger one. LOL
phfgkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!