View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 01:15 PM   #54
amanda350
No Longer A Member

Ok first of all.....I am in no way intimidated by attorney talk or slander crap..I am married to a cop and know the law really well... I noticed that she and her friend are pming everyone but me...As for her friend...If you CALL me EVER AGAIN it will be considered harrassment...And I will quickly take legal action as again, I know the law...I have been in Lynn's NASTY, filthy, rat infested home more than once....I found her ad in the paper and actually called her several yrs ago before I got my first yorkie Tucker.. I went to her home and was appalled by the condition of her lifeless puppies and her horrible home.......I ran as fast as I could to get away....Then here I am a few yrs later in the vet's office with a surprise pregnancy of Kallie's and in walks this familiar woman that I immediately recognized as Lynn, the horrible breeder that I had met...She sat down beside me and started talking to me about her Yorkies as she could see that I had one...Then she tells me the story about prissy and how her mother had been killed by the pack 2 weeks before and that Prissy almost died giving birth and that she was upset that Dr. Brunner had to spay her...I knew what kind of place Lynn had so I pretended to be intrested in buying her since Lynn said she was going to find her a new home.. I knew that she would ask alot of money for her and people would come and see her filth and walk away and every day that they walked away was another day that Prissy was at risk...So I gave her my number and she left...She called the next day and said she wanted to sell her for $450 so I said yes and went and saved her.. Picking Prissy up was the second time that I had been in Lynn's home...It was still as filthy as ever....All of her dogs are kept outside on a big deck and as I was leaving they all came running down the stairs and they were filthy, matted and had rotten teeth...You could smell the urine from their coats...Again, I pretended nothing was wrong and she was nice and she showed me her HUGE like 15 pound Parti boy that she was breeding...Again, nothing a reputable breeder would do...So I IMMEDIATELY took Prissy to the vet who said that she had an infection in her incision and I showed him the medicine that she gave me and it was not cold..He said that she was supposed to refrigerate it and that since she didn't, it was ruined...He then checked her ears and said she was infested with mites and that he had told Lynn about it when he spayed her and she chose not to believe that's what it was and decided not to treat her...So I got medicine for that as well and brought her home, bathed her, got rid of her fleas and the rest is history...Then the Dr's tech told me that Lynn had some Parti's available as she knew I was interested in getting a Biewer and she did not realize they were different..I pretended to be interested in them and called Lynn to go and see them... I wanted to give her one last chance and see if she had changed things before I compalined to the AKC and called animal control on her...When I got there, things were the same... I told her that I was looking at a female from Bentley's breeder and I would call her and tell her which one I chose..I ofcoarse never called her.... I made my complaints.. AKC told me that they had noone to do an inspection in my area and wanted me to call Tn Department of Agriculture... I did and a man wanted me to do an undercover op and get him video and write a letter with details... How the heck was I supposed to get video...He said without video, it was a waste of his time...So my final complaint was to Wilson County Animal Control who said that they do not have a cruelty division, they only handle vicious animal calls....They said call the police and I did and they said they only handle vicious animal calls as well....It was a dead end and so I left it alone...I heard from a tech that no longer works at the vet, that Lynn came in with a litter of puppies and met a woman at the vet that was going to buy one..The dr looked at the puppies and said they were ok except ear mites, the woman paid for her 6 wks old puppy and left and as soon as she drove off, Lynn says, oh yeah, I have a half dead puppy in the truck, let me go get it....I have many more stories from that I could tell but my hands are tired....Lynn is a bad breeder only in it for the money...Her prices have more than doubled because she now ships her puppies and people will pay that much...Her website is VERY misleading.....Now in all of this, I still found Lynn to be easy to talk to and a nice person in general...She seems to like to talk Yorkies and will come across as someone that really cares but to me, it is all in the action....not in the words... Seeing Prissy aka Bella's condition was enough to prove to me what kind of breeder she is... Last but not least, I am in no way trying to vindicate myself as she stated... I had one litter last yr and Kallie is due in 8 days with her second litter.... She is my only female and there are a few YT members who have been in my home and have seen how I love and spoil my babies...There are also 2 YT members that have puppies from Kallie's litter last yr and they are very happy healthy dogs... I do not need to try and bash someone else in order to eliminate competition as Lynn and I have 2 completely different ideas of good homes for our puppies...I actually care what the future holds for my babies and it is very important to me that I place happy healthy puppies....To bad she doesn't feel the same way....
amanda350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!