View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 10:34 PM   #1
LoveThyYorkie
Yorkie Talker

Default In The Search For a Yorkie Like This?

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/s...hua/yorkie.jpg

I am interested in a Yorkie of this quality, a Yorkie that can produce that type of coat. I know that is a show yorkie. Some tell me that it is hard and almost impossible to find a Yorkie like that. Is that so?

When I feel I am ready what question do I ask the breeder on how I can buy a Yorkie of that quality? How do I explain this?

I am a rescuer. I have 3 rescued furkids as of now that I spoil rotten. I don't consider my dogs "my dogs" I consider them my kids and a part of the family. I rescue, foster & sponsor shelter dogs as well as volunteer at my local shelter. So this is going to be very new to me. I am a VERY experienced dog owner. Have had dogs of all ages. But the reason I am considering going to a breeder is because I am looking for a Yorkie of that quality, that I can raise and know its bloodline and its health etc.

Thank you! (I'm not looking now, not ready yet, I'm just wondering if its possible to get a Yorkie of that quality and what to ask the breeder when I do get a Yorkie :])
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!