View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 09:27 AM   #3
KJLive
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I'm a lifetime member of WW. Nearly 21 years! The program, although always good, has gone through some great changes over the years. I also believe that the biggest loser is a good program also. But WW is the only one I've done and is the one that actually taught me good eating habits to start. The thing I like most about WW is there isn't anything you can't eat. It teaches more portion control than anything. However, they do have 2 programs. One program lets you eat what you want by counting points and the other program limits certain foods, but you don't have to worry as much about portions. It even let's you jump between the two programs (per week) if you want. Being that my eating problems aren't WHAT I eat, it's how much I eat. You can still be overweight by eating too much of the good stuff! WW online has a free 1 week program going on right now. Might as well try it while your deciding. I believe they've even improved it again this year. I hear them advertising a new porgram that helps you choose more filling foods. (can't think what it's called). Good luck!
KJLive is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!