View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 10:18 AM   #39
yorkiepuppie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJLive View Post
Go and get yourself a "clicker" at Petsmart or wherever. They're only a few dollars, if that. (Mine came free with the class). When trying to get her to speak, and she finally does bark, then click. But don't forget...take a week and everyday spend time loading the clicker. click/treat, click/treat. Don't say anything. Let the clicker do the talking. As for spin....what I do is with Sophie in a sit position I say spin while moving the treat in a counter-clockwise motion. She follows the treat and spins nicely. we then "twirl" also, which is the same thing but in a clockwise direction. She also sits, down, crawl, paw (shake), dance and takes treats very nicely from between my limps. But it's funny, when teacher her a new trick and she's not quite got it, she'll go through her whole repertoire of tricks, trying to figure out which one it is that I want her to do to get her the treat. It's a hoot! I get this twirling,spinning,dancing dog. Who will finally go "down" with a thump, trying to figure out what it is I want. LOL!
omg! thats' so funny! milu does that too!!! when she doesn't know the command, she will just go through all the tricks she knows!!

she also does that when i am eating and won't share with her. she will go through all her tricks in front of me when i am eating. and if that still doesn't work, she will go squeeze something out on the pee pad just so she can make me share a bite of my food with her! LOL

your baby knows left and right!!?!?!?! that's amazing. i mean, she's gotta know the difference in order to do clockwise or counter clockwise right?

wow, i think when you are walking her, you can say, turn left or go right, since your puppy can tell the difference. i think your puppy is smarter than i am, because i still can't tell sometimes! when we are driving, my fiance will often say. "turn right" ..... "No. your OTHER RIGHT!"

lol.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!