View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 06:32 AM   #9
hugz4all4
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviansnickers View Post
Hi Reese

I know you mentioned that you have tried many other foods out there, did the pups like any of them?? I don't know why, but a company that allows their treats to made in China, does not sit well with me. Of course this is your decision and I respect that but has your lovely bunch tried Wellness, Merrick, TOTW, Artemis (will send tons of samples-awesome small breed formula), Fromm, Chicken Soup, California Natural, NV Praire, or Solid Gold?? With such a great reputation, there is little risk. Good luck, hope something entices those appetites!

Ive tried most of those foods on your list and the only food that my dogs would eat for more than a week was totw and they had major issues with it. Its really hard finding something that your dogs will eat, like and do well on. Dogswell works for my dogs, they all looked great and are healthy. After I posted I decided to put my dogs back on it, since I took them off it thier coats are different and they seem to lack the energy they had when they were on the dogswell. I just went and ordered some from petfooddirect.com and Im going on a online search soon to see if I can find someone who sells it in my immediate area.
Honestly, the fact that thier treats are made from china dont bother me. Thier foods arent. Some people wont feed certian foods made at the diamond plant (chicken soup, canidae, totw) and some people will. Its all about what works for your pets. I feel feeding my dogs dogswell brand foods work for us..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!