View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 07:39 AM   #8
JHurtt
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Writing Through the Tears

Rini,
I have only known you a short while and yet already know that you want only the best for all of your dogs. You did all that you could for little Jesse and then found the strength within yourself to do what was best for him. That is something that so many people, including myself, have not yet had to do. Please do not pay any mind to the heartless fools out there who feel that they have the right to judge others when they obviously don't have a clue. Sometimes the hardest, yet most loving thing to do is to let go and allow these angels to go to their forever home. While we all would love to hold out in hopes of finding a cure for those who are terminally sick, it takes unselfish love to learn to let go and allow them the peace they so deserve. We are all here for you and pray that your heart mends quickly. Know that Jesse is watching over you and patiently awaiting your reunion. Meanwhile, he is probably scarfing down all of the Pup-a-Roni and I Can't Believe It's Not Bacon snacks (you know, all of the oh so bad stuff you lovingly kept from him) until you get there and switch him back to the good stuff!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!