View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 05:14 AM   #3
JohnnieWalker
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks for posting this thread. I live near Fergus Falls and I will be attending the sentencing on Friday. Yesterday I dropped off a letter to the judge in hopes, that he will give her the maximum punishment. This whole thing is so discouraging, with the felony charges being dropped. I've followed her trial every step of the way, since this is happening in my neighborhood, so to speak. Her kennel is only 30 Minutes from my house and it disgusts me. My own vet tried to get her shut down for over 20 years!!! He had to work on a lot of dogs that were either bred there or received her "expert veterinary" care. If you haven't seen the undercover video, go to YouTube.
What is wrong with her? How out of touch with reality do you have to be, to not show the slightest bit of remorse or even acknowledge your wrong doing?
Sorry, I better stop right here. I get too worked up about this. I'm sure there will be updates as soon as they become available.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!