View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 09:17 AM   #27
emilyann
Lovin' My LilBug!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy8833 View Post
i think its wrong to expect them to accept a decrease in donations because some people dont agree with what another company is doing to help st judes. Regardless of the marketing that the store gets.

its a petstore, that yes is not reputable by any means. but i hardly see it tarnishing their image. they are a extremely honorable organization and i cant for see something like this making them look bad. the big problem here is petland and the puppy mills not st jude and make a wish. someone has already stated to them what their opinions are of petland to the organizations, at this point to proceed further i believe in going forward with finding way to correct the root of the problems

petland would be the one at fault and therefore need the negative attention. my guess is if they get tons and tons of negative attention and it becomes national news, st jude would probably not bother with dealing with them anymore
I, actually, think they both need somewhat negative attention. If an organization is going to be strict about certain things but not others (others that include the life of a living, breathing creature), how is that right?! I commend them for what they do but on the same level, I think it's ridiculous, especially with how much negative publicity Petland has gotten in the recent past. You know SOMEONE working with these organizations has had to have seen it. If they're looking over it? That's even more disturbing and disgusting.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!