View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 10:43 AM   #2
dogbert
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Puppy and Kitten Mill Bill: S.F. 7 / H.F. 253

Information about S.F. 7 and H.F. 253 and inhumane dog and cat breeding can be found at the Animal Folks Minnesota website. We have and will continue to add more information, interviews and updates to the site in the coming months.

1. Will the bill numbers (S.F. 7/H.F. 253) remain the same for next year?
Yes. Because it is the first year of the two year Minnesota biennial session, bill numbers will remain the same for 2010. Next year, the bill will pick up where it left off in the legislative process.

2. Who opposes the bill and what are they saying?
As with any issue, there are people and groups who oppose legislation and regulation. We've added some of these groups and their statements (with factual responses) to the website. Go to Opposition under Legislation. More will be added.

3. Is Animal Folks MN still accepting petitions of support?
Yes. Every petition received is grouped by district and submitted to individual legislators. From these petitions, we're able to build support from every district throughout Minnesota. Please encourage your neighbors to sign the petition.

4. Should I still be contacting my legislators?
Yes. Please continue to educate legislators about the bill and ask for their support. Get to know your own Senator and Representative by contacting them now or during the interim months (when the Minnesota Legislature is not in session).
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!