Thread: Fired
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 05:03 PM   #12
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubletb
Well then I don't have a clue as to what your school is doing???? Why can't they just give you the position as a permanent job??? You sound like you want it, and you know the kids and if they hired the other person without certification then they can hire you! Did you ever apply for it?
they wouldnt hire me as permanant because i allready have a permanant position in the afternoon doing basically the same thing. . . if i got hired on as both permanant in the afternoon and the morning then i would have to get free benefits, and they dont want to do that. . .
It was funny the way it turned out though, my child development office DID NOT know about it at all... the woman came into the office and that is how they found out . . . personel had hired her without even consulting the child developmet office in charge of preschool. . . Both my bosses at child development were prepared to have me there for the rest the year because i was reliable, ect.... I dont know what in the world they are doing either, my fiance is really upset and says that my birthday now has to be "cheap" which i understand but still....... i am passed being shocked and upset, now i am moving on to anger "what the hell are they doing?" is running through my mind a lot lately, because i really believe that they dont know what they are doing. The politics of the situation goes in so many directions i dont know who to yell at
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!