View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 04:24 PM   #7
Ladymom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Apple View Post
I don't often get angry, and I've NEVER been angry on this website, but that stupid, idiotic, imbecile of a woman that brought her dog into a store w/kennel cough oughta be horse-whipped!! In fact, I really wouldn't whip a horse (I've had several), but I'd sure knock the stuffin' out of her!!! I'm sitting here in complete disbelief that anyone could be that ignorant!!! Having said that, I spoke w/a lady that owned a kennel, and she said it wasn't the end of the world, but it is like a human getting the flu, and needed to be treated w/anti-biotics...I pray your little baby will be o.k., so she/he doesn't have to feel bad, and I suggest you report it to the store, and ask them to put a BIG HUGe sign up, that stupid, idiotic, imbecile type people can read....
Maggie
Petsmart has a vet clinic, Banfield, so she was probably taking her dog to the vet. In my Petsmart, there isn't a separate entrance/exit, so sick dogs use the main doors and walk through the store.

People forget about that when they take their healthy dogs to Petsmart for an outing.
Ladymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!