View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 10:11 PM   #12
annamalyssa
BANNED!

My pitty Flash who passed last Easter, had Hydrocephalus and Congestive Heart Failure. He also had blood coming from his nose and mouth when he passed, it was from his lungs being filled with fluid. The blood was a bit darker than "pink" but it was the same exact thing happening. He was having a hard time that day breathing and was wheezing and coughing here and there (not unusual) but that particular day he was acting a bit more tired than usual. Thinking back and after reading up so much on the subject, I realize he was just going through the last stages of it. It was a very sad day for our entire family.. and I do believe that this is what your little man was experiencing as it sounds very familiar.

My baby was only 7.5 months and he was the light of my life.. I feel for you and understand what you are going through. I am so sorry for your loss.

May you Rest in Peace Sweet Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie Closet View Post
You are describing Georgie to a tee. He panted continually. Also on the day
he passed he was drooling. I think you have resolved this for me and
it has taken a lot of stress off of me. He did have his heart checked in summer and it was fine. I was unsure, as he was not doing well in hot weather.
Thanks Again,
I am bringing Georgie home (his ashes) on Thursday and will have a chance to ask more questions then.... but I still think I will get the truth here.
Best,
Gillian
annamalyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!