View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
slk77
Yorkie Yakker

Default Dior- its been almost a year...

Dear Lord,
Its been almost one year since Dior's horrible tragedy. People said time would heal but yet time went on and my heart is still unable to let go. Looking back, last Easter I was whole and happy but little did I know that couple weeks after, my world would crash and fall. I wish I can go back in time and give myself a big warning. Even if I can't change what would eventually happened but i would at least hug him a bit longer, watch him sleep a little longer on my lap, tell him how much I love him a little bit more, and play with him a bit longer.... long enough for me to capture every moment we shared.. long enough to say a proper goodbye. All I can do Lord is to ask you to send my love to my little Dior... I have no forgotten him... not even for a moment... Lord, give me the strength to let go so I don't hurt so much... give me the strength to say the goodbye that is long over due.... help me to accept in peace so my little Dior can rest in peace. In Jesus name AMEN.

Dear Dior,
I have asked the Lord to send my love to you each night. I hope you are well and happy whereever you may be... its been almost a year since we parted and I still miss you so much. Your things are still where you left them, I don't have the heart to remove anything that you loved. I thought by now the pain would somehow stopped and I would stop wishing to wake up to see you... but my heart would not let you go. That ill fated day took you and also took a part of my heart... I thought by now I would of healed and gather enough courage to say goodbye... but how can a heart heal without all its part? Love, Mommy

Dear Mommy,
The Lord brings me to you every night when you cried... I am there hoping you would notice that I never left. I wonder thru my things but wishing to tell you I don't need them anymore...I have everything here and more. I watch you pretend to be strong but when no one is looking.. you're so sad as you forget and reached for me.
I long to tell you that the Lord and I are leading you to something great... but we can't do it without your open heart. Mommy, I want you to love again... I long to see you walk out of this shadow into joy. I want you to heal... If it takes a goodbye for this to happen.. then let me be the first to say it. You need to let go of the pain and believe again... The Lord already created a perfect one just like me waiting for you out there... When I see your smile again, then I would know my work is done.... and you will realize the gift I left behind.
slk77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!