Thread: Male or Female?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 01:58 PM   #3
adorame
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady View Post
This is going to sound crazy I know, but I have been looking for a baby for a while now and as of today I think I have finally chosen a breeder and now can't decide if I want a boy or a girl!! How did you decide? I thought I wanted a lil girl because there's so many cute things on the market for them and to be perfectly honest with you, I love pink, lol.

However, have been told over and over again that the males are much more loving and affectionate than the females. I have heard that the boys will follow you around all the time and that the girls come around on their terms, when they want to be petted, etc. Is this true?

I also have 2 other female dogs in the house, (neither which are yorkies), so would it be easier if I got a male?
I have 2 boy's and a girl. My boy Jeter is my shadow or as my kids like to call him "Mom's Stalker" he will whine his little butt of if I leave, even if it's to get the mail. Heaven forbid I have to go potty or take a shower, he sits outside the bathroom whining I end up letting him in! Now he does love every one in our family and he is a very loving boy but if I am in the room he only has eyes for me

Axl is every ones boy, he loves to get attention from anyone, He our Boo BOO baby cause he is so cuddly and alway's wants a hugging or kiss! He does have a soft spot for my oldest son Mason or if my Mom is around he is her boy.

For a while our girl, Yumi Yasha, was picky about her loving, you know it had to be on her terms, but lately she has taken a shining to my husband and she will give him loving 24/7 but for the rest of us it's still on her terms!

Good luck on getting your Yorkie!

Last edited by adorame; 04-11-2009 at 02:00 PM. Reason: added something
adorame is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!