View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 01:19 PM   #5
majesticyorkies
YT 500 Club Member

Smile thank you all

I made a big mistake, and I do want everyone to know my site will be taken over by my best friend karen from n2themysticyorkies as well as most of my Dogs, the male yorkies she is refering to like chance have been placed in pet homes, and I do not use them, noone in my home has ever even been in a cage or aboused in any way, you my at any time look me up at caldwell animal control in n.c as well as catawba county where I was born and rasied, my full name is Denise michelle mackey (Houser) divoresed remarried name Rucker also you may as well check with akc on these names, I have nothing to hide, I am however going to have back surgery for a blown disc, and have been blessed to recieve a female puppy Named Dancy with 40 champ in her line, she is 14 weeks old now, I will be keeping her as well as a puppy named lady from my origanl lines I started with over 12 yrs ago, and will be keeping Baily champ sired male 4 yrs old I have already placed chipper & Genna with my friend Tammy for morninghawlkyorkies and the others will be with karen, I still have my dream of going in show one day, with a line I bred , not a champ from someone else, I feed Bil-jac food by the way, so everyone will know, I have all ways used this food and my babies get cowhoofs and their teeth are brushed with oxifesh products, I give a 2 yr health garuntee and a puppy kit full of toy/blanets /bowls/leash and harness, bows potty pads as they are potty pad trained before they leave me as well as vet checked. I thank you to all who have benn understanding on this thread, as for the ones who wish to hate me, I am sorry they can't understand, as for greedy I sale my puppies around 500- 900 the most I have ever gotton is 1200 for I really tiny fm pup, none leave me untill they are 12 weeks old as well, but regartless I did make a mastake, and I do want to at least thank those of you who are willing to be so nice to understand, blessings to you all take care of your wonderful babies, and thank you for not judging me , and thinking I am some evil person, although what I did was a very evil thing! as for you who do wish to hate thats o.k I do understand how this my look but I had to do the right thing, Blessings to you all here, majesticyorkies
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!