View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 07:51 AM   #4
erickajm
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticyorkies View Post

I would like to take the opportunity to make a sincere apology to a wonderfully forgiving friend, Celia of Northbrook Yorkies. I hurt her and her business and I was wrong to do so. I said many bad things about her some months ago and would like to retract my statements and ask for forgiveness from her, as well as explain how I came to make the wrong judgements that I made against her while also not slandering the source of my misinformed information. I am truly sorry that I was easily manipulated into believing the horrible things that I said about Celia. I put my trust into someone who I now believe was jealous of Celia, and was manipulated into believing the lies I was told about her. I have also come to realize that one of the problems I bashed her about was caused by a pet accident instead of genetic defect and I was wrong to post otherwise. I should have discussed what I was told with Celia and gained a true understanding of these issues before I jumped to judgement and made these accusations.
I have aproached the administrators and begged them to remove the original thread. I have explained repeatedly that I was misinformed and manipulated and was upset when I wrote the original thread. My attempts to have the thread deleted have failed. I attempted many times to make a rebuttal post and apologise, but since the threads are confusing, It has hurt Celias' reputation and in turn, her business.
My relationship with Celia has been under much strain because of the mistakes I have made, and I am fortunate that she is a forgiving person and I wish to try my best to make ammends. I made a horrible mistake and put my trust in the wrong person, who easily manipulated me into believing such lies about Celia. After much conversation and apologies, Celia has been gracious enough to remain to be my friend. She is an excellent breeder and a wonderful person and I owe her much for the pain I have caused her.
I would also like to make a recommendation to ANY family who seeks to purchase a new pet from her about how well her dogs are taken care of and loved, are bred for quality and health and great disposition. She strives to produce the finest in quality and is a woman of her word when it comes to standing behind her contracts.

It takes a lot to admit when your wrong. I believe in forgiveness. It is easy to get carried away in the madness. I am proud of Celia for rising above and forgiving you. It takes a very strong person to forgive another especially when it came to her reputation and business.

I hope that we all learn a valuable lesson in that this is a forum filled with strangers. We don't truly "know" one another. (for the most part) There is always going to be that one that will say and do whatever it takes to have a little drama in the room. Our true friendships that are found in Yorkietalk.. and outside of this forum should be cherished, guarded & protected. I think our society and others needs to get back to being more selfless. More than not we are more adamant in condemning someone for jumping on a bandwagon or for making a simple mistake then we are taking them by the hand and leading them out of the chaos. It seems like here and in general life people are out for blood over the silliest things. It is enough to turn my stomach!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!