View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 04:28 AM   #1
sshaw
YT 1000 Club Member

Default I hope everyone reads this!!!!

Dennis got his collar firmly caught in his little mouth this morning. Thank the good Lord that I was here to cut it off him. The buckle was so tight and firmly set over his teeth that the only thing that I could do was to grab him and rush him into the bathroom so he could not escape. I have had this happen with 3 of my little one’s in the past and when they are so young they just run in circles, bobbing their little heads up and down getting more frantic and scared with every movement that only seems to solidify a worsening situation! I am convinced that if I had not been here he would have been killed! This is the first collar that I bought him that fit him perfectly and I was not worried about, ironic ha! I am always with Dennis but today I was thinking about leaving him for a couple of hours, perhaps the day so I could help out a friend with some plumbing problems. Well I won’t be leaving him, and I won’t for a long time leave him with a collar on!

I just wanted to warn every one of the dangers that lurk. I know some of you are aware of a puppy that was lost last May or June in a similar situation, in fact that same day or weekend two little yorkies went over the Rainbow Bridge. I just want everyone to be cognizant of this so we don’t loose anymore little love bunnies!

Boy I gotta tell you I am still shaking!

Sue
sshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!