View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 12:29 PM   #7
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

You guys helped me feel so much better! They tell me not to stay or watch, because it makes "any" dog behave more anxious when the parents are around. i've seen that happen before. Ryan told me she did very well , however she does not like her right front paw even touched? Now I started thinking about this. And she did become very ill, the vet did a parvo test on her. I was not there, he took her to the back room. It may have been on her front arm or something? I am aslo assuming suzi just does not like to hold still or the feeling of "weird" things touching her hair. At one time she was clipped down too.. And Mean Ryan did that one too. Just kidding, Ryan is a awesome groomer. I like the treat idea. But, I know that when dogs are very stressed out they will not even eat treats. It's worth a try though. This place I take Suzi to do Mostly Yorkies in there shop. But, the only groomer I personally would ever take Suzi to is Ryan. It is odd that she detests him. I knew Yorkies are smart, OMG, this smart? He has not ever hurt her . They use a nail filer , not clippers . It is no Pedi paws either. I would believe Suzi has a very strong temperment... However, she can become very fearful quickly. Something about the grooming experience has made her fearful. Even though Ryan has not hurt her physically.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!