View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 06:54 PM   #1
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Default I never seen my Yorkie behave like this!

I took Suzi in to the same groomer as always. To Ryan who I trust. The only groomer i'll yake Suzi to. She needed her nails filed down and her ear hair plucked. The moment she saw the door, she refused to enter inside... No big deal. I had to pick her up, again not a big deal. Than she quickly started to shake and pant... Poor little Suzi I felt bad already. She new , and had been there enough times to know what it was all about. Ryan is very good with her though, and gentle. And i know nothing bad has ever happend.
By the time I went to the restroom, and paid for the bill , she was all done, and had gotten done with the drama princess . I picked her up and she smelled so sweet. He used a raspberry spray
We went outside to the car , and Ryan was taking a break with anther groomer, Suzi my friendly little Yorkie girl would have NOTHING at all to do with RYan whatsoever... She seen him, get close enough, than take off... Suzi went to the other groomer, however, would not have anything to do with RYAN.... Ryan for sure is on Suzi's "poop" list . OMG, She has NEVER ever done that to anyone before. She detests him. He is the bad guy... Poor Ryan. Has your Yorkie ever disliked anybody before ? I am shocked that Suzi has done this.... To her groomer. I know Ryan has taken great care of her.... Just that he has to have had her hold still and probally used the clippers , made her feel really weird? or uncomfortable? Now Suzi hates this guy? Gosh I do trust him though with her. i just feel badly that Suzi hates him so much....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!