View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 05:52 PM   #7
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda350
She does have her own bowls but I haven't seen her drink very much water. I have seperated them for the night. I am letting her sleep in his crate tonight until I get her her own tomorrow. I will have to put him a bed in the laundry room for the night. I don't know why I was thinking that they could sleep together to bond quicker..They are almost the same size right now but Tucker is older. They are so cute but I really hope that they bond pretty soon. Macey will not even come to me and if I go towards her to pick her up she either runs or ducks like and abused child. She just follows me around and sits there beside me if I do not move but if I lean down to touch her she is gone. Do I give her space and let her adjust or do I hold her alot and love her? Here is a picture if Tucker, but my camera needs to charge before I can take pictures of her.
Instead of going toward her to pick her up, try laying on the floor and trying to get her to come to you and be very gentle in calling her to you. That is the only suggestion I would have except it never hurts to cuddle her and show her she can trust you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!