View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 02:15 PM   #1
Milly monster
Yorkie Talker

Default How to comfort a grieving friend!

My friend just lost her yorkie of twelve years a week ago. Sadly, he died peacefully in his sleep of kidney failure. He had a few years of health issues before he died but at the same time he had a good quality of life. He was a wonderfull, obidient and loving creature.My friend rescued him from being brutally abused as a puppy and from the moment she brought him home with her, he was treated incredibly well. They had an incredibly strong mutual bond. But since his passing, my friend is not coping at all. The poor woman is in pieces and I'm very worried about her! She cries all the time and can't function in her daily life. She won't see me or anyone else because she cannot face us. I know that she is grieving and I know that she will never be the same again without him but she is looking to me for answers to make sense of it all, but I am very aware of her fragile state and I know I can't do anything to bring him back or take the pain away. What should I say to ease her pain? Please help
Milly monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!