View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 10:56 AM   #99
JoshieBoy
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
Just read through her past posts. Everything I wrote was true. When a forum gets this big, sometimes it is easy to not put all the pieces together when someone asks for opinions here and there. But when someone asks about breeding, I am going to click on "Find other posts from this member" and see what they have been doing with their Yorkies or other pets before I comment. Whether a person should mix breeds always gets two sides going. But even putting that issue aside, there are plenty of red flags why this person should not be breeding these dogs. I have no idea where the original mother and father to the litter she reported here on YT came from either. She said she bought them but paid less without papers, she said she doesn't remember who she bought them from, then in another post she says one of them is a rescue.

She may have felt like people were criticizing her, but I think it is a matter of people being critical of her practices which obviously are not those of a professional dog breeder.

I do have an opinion, you're right, but most of what I wrote was putting the information she has posted together in one place so people can see a little more of what is and is not going on here. I too wish the best for her dogs, all of them, wherever they may be now and all of her cats too.

I commend you for taking the breeding of dogs seriously, and I think everybody should to take the breeding of dogs seriously to stop our overpopulation of dogs. I am a person that likes to read everything I read before saying the information given is true. I was not questioning your detective work, because I was agreeing with everything you posted. She just posted so many threads that I do not have time or interest to read them. Thank you for sharing the information with the rest of Yorkie Talk members.
JoshieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!