View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 09:00 AM   #22
hugz4all4
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phfgkl View Post
Okay I bought the science diet natures best lamb and brown rice, as she's never had lamb. Hopefully they will all like this and we can stick with it.
Thanks Amanda, she is on a capsule, which I looked over good lastnight and realized it was just a vitamin with fish oil, etc in it. I think the vet wants her on that the rest of her life, but, am going to hopefully be able to do away with it. 50 years of owning dogs, and I've never had one with allergies.
Tucker has issues with itching and certian brands of foods. I have a hard time finding something that he can eat and tolerate. He was on the chicken flavored dogswell and did great on it, but when I switched him over to the chicken natures best he started itching agian, so I tried the lamb and he stopped. Makes no sense to me . Anyways I will keep your little one in my thoughts and hopefully the lamb wont make her itchy.
My dad has a pekingnese mix that has terrible allergies and when he took him to the vets they gave him the same type of capsule and he is doing so much better.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!