Thread: Neutering..
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 09:40 PM   #6
lemonlauren
YT Addict

Aw, I was super nervous too... before the day came, I was halfway looking forward to spending some time with my DH, alone, no puppy to worry about. But then that day, when Nikko was gone, all either of us could do was worry and stress about him.

Fortunately, everything turned out completely fine - as it does the VAST VAST majority of the time. Getting the bloodwork done is important, and as long as you do that, you shouldn't have to worry at all (but I know, you will - like I did - worry anyways).

Nikko came home happy and safe, maybe napped a little extra on the first day, but after that he couldn't understand why we didn't want him to run around like his normal little wildman self while he "healed."

The sooner you do it, the sooner it will be over with... It's only been about a month since Nikko was neutered, and we've already noticed him calming down a little bit. Barking less maniacially at other dogs, cuddling with us more often, sleeping through the night with us more often, etc. He seems more content... which makes me really happy. :-)

Lauren & Nikko
lemonlauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!