View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 05:18 PM   #15
sarahheartmaddy
BANNED FOR TAKING MONEY AND NOT SHIPPING PRODUCTS SOLD!!!

Star

Your YorkieTalk username - sarahheartmaddy

Your Yorkie's Name - Maddy

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl – Girl

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 8 months on April 7th

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, and Chest Size) – Weight: About 7 pounds, Height: 5.5 inches; Length: 13.5 inches, Chest Size: 12.5 inches, Neck: 6.5 inches

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - Small in Target, Walmart, PetCo; Medium in MonkeyDaze

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style –

Toys: Maddy loves stuffed toys by Griggles and Zanies. She likes anything that squeaks or is a teething toy.

Snacks: Maddy loves most snacks. She would love to try Bully Sticks or Yorkie Yummies

Clothing: Maddy loves bandannas, t-shirts and dresses. She is a tom boy!! But loves girlie things too!

Yorkie's favorite colors – Orange, Pink, Lime Green, anything bright!

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) – Nope this is our first!!

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) - Pictures are attached.

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) –

I would love to get Maddy a harness from Chattiesmom (love the Iridescent colors!)

Would love anything from go.fetch, Monkey Daze or Chloe Bella. (But appreciate anything we get!!)

Maddy would love to try bully sticks, Yorkie Yummies (Chattiesmom), and LOVES yogurt treats!!

Maddy has a lot of the Lulu Pink stuff already and would like to try new brands.

Maddy will not wear a top knot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg littlet.jpg (19.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg maddy2.jpg (41.8 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg maddy.jpg (19.8 KB, 9 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!