View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 10:14 AM   #1
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Maden Brush Color

There was some question as to what the different colors meant as far as softness. Everyone knew the black brush with red pad was the hard one, but we were unsure about the other colors. So I emailed the company in Taiwan to find out the straight scoop. Cindy Fernking gave me the right info as far as blue and green being the softest and the ones recommended for yorkies. There are actually 4 different soft/hardness levels. Here is what they wrote to me:

"Thanks for the commend, yes, the MADAN pin brush was great for the yorkies, special for the Blue and Green colors, this 2 colors are VERY SOFT, and Red, Purple just SOFT, the Pink & Black, Orange, Baby blue was A LITTLE BIT SOFT, and the Black handl with red padding is hard type, We do had promotion for Blue, Black, Orange, Baby blue colors for buy 10 get 1 free, you also can mix colors if you want to!"

I am not in a position to buy 10 brushes but maybe some of our yT vendors can take advantage. I did not think it would really make that much difference about a brush. I had a pin brush already, but this Madan brush is well worth the money. A huge difference -- I love it and now maybe we can make grooming time more enjoyable around here.

Last edited by FlDebra; 03-31-2009 at 10:16 AM.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!