Thread: Help Please?
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 04:54 AM   #14
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

[QUOTE=TishaMoon;2552616]She's just over 10 weeks old, so still very young. And obviously because she's not fully vaccinated I can't use walks.

I forgot to mention that I also try the crying like a dog when she bites, but it doesn't work either. She just gets so hyper she keeps biting no matter what.

She has a kong in the kitchen as well as lots of other toys. I've read over and over about leaving her for short time periods. I will leave her in the kitchen while I go upstairs to do something. She cries but doesn't seem to cry as bad as when I'm right in the next room.

I know part of my problem is that I'm such a worrier and her crying makes me feel guilty so I eventually come back and get her. [/QUO

She's just over 10 weeks old
This is the reason for being hyper and nipping,..She is JUST a puppy! Puppies do this...Mine were like this...eventually the calm down with the nipping..Give her time...Get her a toy that she can chew on so she doesn't use your toes and fingers. Don't give up the ship! The day will come that you miss the puppy stage!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!