View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 05:43 PM   #5
MizMaRLeysMoM86
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzymammabee View Post
Sorry to tell you but your going to have to stand out there or walk her about a bit. Once you give in they will keep doing that. I bundle them up and take them out. Toby goes fast and sometimes Zoey takes her time. So since he is done fast I put him back inside and walk her back and forth a couple minutes and let her know I mean business and she gives in.

They are very manipulative little buggers so keep that in mind. They know that those beady little eyes get us.
OMG !! you are so right on about being so manipulative brats! ( you said buggers but my Marley can be such a brat!! LoL ) She tried to con me into going back to the door we came out of to go back inside. She will keep tryin and i slowly pull her leash back and say " NO!" She tries to change the route she is taking back to the door AGAIN! haha and i still have to tell her no.. she is such a con artist haha I have stayed outside for an HOUR b4 trying to get her to go and she will paw at my legs like " hey mom i dont have to go, i dont want to stay outside" and i have given in b4.
MizMaRLeysMoM86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!