Thread: potty problems
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 05:23 AM   #12
Tami and Taylor
Senior Yorkie Talker

Unhappy

I'm in the boat with you all..... Hey maybe we can have a "potty party club"
It does get so frustrating. I have 2 other dogs and NEVER did I have such a hard time training.

SHe mostly poops outside, she comes running to the door when she has to go, she looks like she's in a hurry let her out the sliding door and she runs over to the grass BUT tinkle, well my tile floor is a potty pad. I know she knows how to go out side but she is just stubborn. Last night I was so mad, I had just had her out side for a good hour playing and such. I stopped took her to a different area (where she goes potty) then ignored her and said ok potty potty waited for about 10 min. she sniffed and sniffed, I thought oh she must of gone when I wasn't looking. Brought her back in. 2 min.s later there was a puddle by the glass door. I lost it I picked her up took her by the potty gave her a little shake and yelled in her face NO ! NO! Potty outside! and then I did the unthinkable I gave her a tiny swat on her fanny. I know I know I'm gonna get lots of flack for that. But confession is good for the soul. It was almost like she looked at me and said " oh you want me to do this out side" why didn't you say so.... That was last night at 7:00 and so far she hasn't gone in the house. She even just did a little woof to go out side. I don't know if she went potty because I was in here confessing.
Tami and Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!