View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 01:20 PM   #8
jeanm1963
Donating YT 500 Club Member

IM a new mommy to my 1st yorkie too, okay have to tell you IM EXHAUSTED, its not different then when I had my 1st skin kid.. lol
I must admit at first I was not good at crate training.. Im a failure , her little face breaks my heart, I cant let her sleep in my bed because it is very very high off the floor, and if she fell she would surely break something.. so for the first 3 weeks I slept on the couch with her...
I understand all your concerns because I still feel the same way as you, I always wonder if she ate enough, slept enough, etc...
I also use pee pads because a month ago when I got her it was freezing cold, snowy and raining, and I figured till the spring really hit us that Id let her use the pee pads. Actually someone told me its better to get them used to both if you have bad winters because often times its hard to get them outside when the snow is 12 inches taller then them... ( this eased my guilt )
I cant even begin to tell you how much I love her already , she is sooo precious and such a good little girl..Anytime I have a question I just come on here to a search or just ask a question , you will get some wonderful help!!

Good luck with your new furbaby
jeanm1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!