View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 01:06 PM   #6
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Congradulations , bringing home your new Bailey She is very cute. Be sure she is eating enough food regulary. The shaking could be a sign that she needs more to eat. If she likes the wet food better, then for now, offer that to her. She is so young , and everything is new to her, let her have that . At least she will eat well, and because she is so tiny.
the nipping, is puppy play. Offer her toys instead of your hands to chew on. Does she have little squeaky toys? my Suzi still loves her tiny squeaky toys . It takes a while to find out which toys your baby will like best . When she starts going through the teething stage Bailey will need Bully sticks for sure. Your doing the right thing for now , keeping her off your bed, mainly for safey reasons. Suzi could not jump on or off the bed when I first brought her home and I was so scared she was going to fall. Crate training is better for potty training, and it is good that she already is using the pad. Be patient with Bailey, and expect accidents. Reward her when she makes it, too. She just got home, and there is so much for her to get use to in her new home. Let her get use to everything. Don't stress her out. Use more then on potty pad, and place them where she is more likely to go .
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!