Thread: Weeing inside
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 12:24 AM   #5
Pepsizola Mum
Yorkie Talker

Default Answer to the weeing indoors

Hi everyone, Just thought I would update you. I discovered which one of my two girls was the culprit and then set about finding out what to do next. I took her to the vet and because of her servere skin problem combined with the uncontrolled peeing they thought it best to test her for Cushings. So she spent the day at the vets and it turned out it is not Cushings. So they done lots of other test and this showed her white blood cells are normal which the vet cant understand because she clearly has an infection on her skin and in her ears. So they took further test plus an xray to see if she had a tumor. Thankfully that was ok. Her glands are really swollen too. So they took a sample from her glands and sent further blood samples of to the lab.
Everything has come back ok. So the vet is a bit puzzled, (nothing new there) Pepsi is on antibiotics and the peeing has stopped. So a whole day at the vets, a very large bill and still none the wiser. We can only assume she did have a urine infection the antibiotics have now kicked in.
Pepsi has had skin problems all her life and no-one has ever found out what her problem is. Now she has funny white blood cells. Maybe she just likes to keep them guessing.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!