View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 12:23 PM   #14
nanahas3
♥Love My Snuggle Bugs♥
Donating Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevsbeads View Post
Hi I spoke to Gloria for about 1 month before I purchased her and and got aquainted with her. She sold me my Chloe at 4 monthes old. I searched for quite a while before I got her about a year. I live in New Jersey. I was responding to a question someone posted about having a bad experiece with the kennel. I did not. They were quite friendly and even called to see how she was doing, also was very helpful with questions I had along with the great information she shipped to me. I just wanted that person to know that maybe her bad experience was an isolated case. Oh also I was a little leary of buying online because I did not know these people from adam, but as I said I w spoke to her reguarly for about a month before she shipped her to me
You obviously have not seen how that poor puppy had to live before you got her. I have been there that is where my puppy is from. Only reason we bought him was to get him out of that filthy place. I called and drove 3 hours and when I got there he was filthy feces hanging off of him and smelled terrible. I couldnt bare to leave him there. Then after I got him I sent for his papers. His sire and dam are BROTHER AND SISTER!!!! I would never buy from those people again. Those babies are kept in tiny cages with absolutely no bedding even in winter their entire life until sold. It was 14 degrees the day we went and yes there was a heater in the tiny SHED and it was not even on. It was freezing in there. So you may buy from them again but I will do all I can to make sure everyone on here and other websites knows it is a PUPPY MILL. They have 5 breeds of dogs all living in those conditions with 2 people in their 60's to take care of them. Now you tell me what kind of care they get??????

Last edited by nanahas3; 03-26-2009 at 12:25 PM.
nanahas3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!