View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 11:03 PM   #42
Miao
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teiya View Post
This experience has soured me. I won't purchase another dog unless I can see it, interact with it and KNOW that it's a good fit for my family. I wanted to give this dog a forever home, but I can't. I feel bad, but had she been represented to me the way she really is, I wouldn't have bought her and I think the seller knew that. If she would have posted a picture of her true likeness, I probably wouldn't have inquired. Maybe that's a little superficial, but at least I'm honest.

I'd be willing to ship the dog back at MY expense, but I feel she should reimburse me what I sent her for the dog I spent $1110, but $1050 of that was the dog, vetting and shipping.

However, when I approached her with this, this was the response I got (copied and pasted from the email):

I am a very honest, good person. I go to church, pay for my one daughters asthma treatment with no insurance, donate most proceeds to special charity (special personal meaning for my family)-work with creditors on the house they forclosed on me last year because of a job loss, well the list goes on. I am not meaning to be "combative" I just have not had so many insults thrown at me since I was in my 20's and in a abusive relationship. This is not something I deal with well being as how I strive to have peace within my home.

Then I find this:
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/my-...she-knows.html

Nice to know my money got her a gorgeous dog!
Being able to meet the dogs and the breeder in person is always the best way to go though it doesn't guarantee against everything, it still buys a little peace of mind for the transaction.

Most certainly, the seller gets zero sympathy from me and I'm not even going to waste time weighing the truth in the content of the response given to you. I have seen certain other threads made by the same person in the Garage Sale section as well as requesting for breeder review/opinion for potential purchases, and so forth. And I see that "[they] can't stand paypal" so I guess I can't suggest to you to file a dispute there as you must have wired money or the cheque has cleared with the banks already.

Perhaps it isn't too late for you to appeal to her "honest" and "good" side to get your refund. Otherwise, it just leaves you to move on with life as best you could.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!