Thread: angels eyes
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 03:04 PM   #13
ParrotLady
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Rattys Mom View Post
I swear by this stuff. My little Ratty seemed to have black teary chunks (HALF THE SIZE OF A DIME) from the start. I spent the big bucks to try this and I could not believe it. Not only did it work but I stopped for a bit because I ran out and I've been out for 6 months and the dark has not come back!!

It is a powder but has a sort of beef-bullion flavor. This helps with his picky eating problem also. I give him a 1/4 cup of his kibble and sprinkle that with about a 1/2 teaspoon of warm tap water and mix. HE LOVED IT! The directions tell you to give an amount (diff based on weight) every day and then ease off to once every other day. My baby was about 6 lbs when we did it and I went thru two large bottles and then stopped. He still has the tears but they do not stain.

Product says it neutralizes the oxidization of the tears and it does that greatly. All of Ratty's bloodwork has been fine and he's had full panels run when he was on it and just recently. I say try it! Definitely worth the money and if your baby is a teeny yorkie, a small bottle will last long. I'd say look for changes within 3 wks. Good luck!!
I read that it is an anti-biotic like erythromycin so I only gave it to Penny once. When I read up on the safety of Angel Eyes, some health sites said it can make them resistant to anti-biotics when they need them.

NOT wanting to start something here, just mentioning what I found out a few days ago.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!