View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 12:21 PM   #7
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Jackson is now on Merrick's Before Grain food... you can see it here;
Dog Food Reviews - Before Grain Buffalo - Powered by ReviewPost

They have 3 flavors - Buffalo, Chicken and Salmon. So I figure that I will just continue to switch them up between the three since he's kinda picky and gets tired of food quickly. I may just do Buffalo and Chicken though and skip Salmon.

We've tried loads of different foods for Jackson and he seems to LOVE Before Grain! He's been on it now for about 2 weeks or so. Usually every other morning, I will mix it with some wet food for his breakfast.

I also still have my bag of Cesar Millan's Dog Whisperer food left (that's what he was eating previously...) and they're smaller pieces of kibble and I've been mixing them in still with his food just for the transition. But, I figure I'll put some variety into his life lol. It doesn't upset his tummy or anything. So I may let him eat Before Grain for a few days, then Dog Whisperer for a few days, or just continue mixing! We'll see.

Food is so confusing! LOL. There's so many choices and so many opinions and prices and ahh! I was going to put him on Wellness Core but it said recommended for over a year old. I think it's very high in protein.

Last edited by Britster; 03-25-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Britster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!