View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 11:18 AM   #1
bellasmomok
♥ love my girls!! ♥
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 019 Doggie Daycare (/Play Days)

As some of you know, I have been thinking about getting Bella a sister sometime later this year, so she has someone to play with, etc... Not only have my hours been cut at work (which makes a new puppy a lot less likely to be affordable), but I also LIKE being able to take Bella with me places (and I think I might not be able to do that with 2....though I would feel better about leaving her home "alone" if she wasn't going to be all alone). I also love that Bella is my baby girl (and I worry that if I have another, she'll lose some of that specialness of it being just me and her...and daddy ). Sooooo, I've been thinking about what I really want out of a new puppy, and the main thing I want is for Bella to have SOMEONE to play with. She loves to play with other dogs, but she just doesn't have much chance to as it is now.

So, tomorrow I'm taking her to a doggie daycare here in town (I don't need it for the daycare part, just the play and interacting part because they let the dogs, almost all of them Yorkies, run around in a room and play!) I'm planning to stay for just a little while to make sure things are all as wanted, but I've been there before (for grooming), and I think it will be fine. And, maybe I'll decide that's enough for her, or maybe it will just reinforce my puppy plans. Either way, though, I'm hoping this turns out to be really good for her!

(I'd love to hear thoughts/advice/comments/etc..., and I'll update how it goes. Thanks!)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!