View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 02:39 PM   #74
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
I think many people assume that if it's a herb, it's safe, nothing could be further from the truth. You need to do more research if you believe this to be a fact. People tend to think if something is natural it's safe, botulism is natural, yet deadly. Your statement, of do research if it's a human child, but not a pet, is utterly ridiculous. Our pets are in every bit of need of our protection as a human child. Why do you feel the need to put down people who are questioning the ingredients of this product? Here's a link that lists some herbs that are considered, "unsafe", notice it says,

Quote:
"STUDY CAREFULLY BEFORE USE
Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis)" Unsafe Herbs.

I don't know if this product is good or not, but I'm really bothered by the fact that you feel the need to criticize those of us who believe in being careful.
Absolutely agree!

I'm totally shocked at some of the posts on this thread. I, for one, am thankful to everyone and anyone who takes the time to educate about *anything* on YT. I learn here every day. To criticize members who are trying to be helpful and trying to protect animals is just polar to what this forum is all about.

Thanks to Nancy and so many others who always try to help.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!