View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 09:47 AM   #7
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorsMom09 View Post
.He is on Pedigree puppy, canned exclusively right now.We tried water soaked dry food, canned and dry mixed and now the vet wants him on straight canned. He originally was on Eukanuba dry foods when this all started.

We have made each change slowly and he seems better on the canned food than all others but still does this every morning. Like I said the afternoons are better because he has his meds in him.

There is no chance is is constipation because now it is soft and comes easily during the day with no "packed look" or "hardness".
I'm really surprised the vet didn't want him on an intestinal formula, at the very least?

The consistency of the stool you filmed actually looks really good to me. However, the anal leakage is not normal at all. To me, this dog appears to be in great pain and, imo, needs a CT scan or MRI to look at the structures.

Has blood work ever been done here? If so, what is the white count? Was anything out of normal range?

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!