View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 08:51 AM   #71
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtrippe View Post
What everrr..Over kill is something to put in the eyes of a puppy to get comfort...Come on people...If it is a herbal ingredient then it most certainly won't hurt a pet.. Now if it is your human child Yes research...But how many pets have been harmed by herbal ingredience to go in there eyes...Herbal ingredience is just that... Research the value of the chemistry of herbs if you want to research something...Yes its over kill.....To each there on...We will just have to agree to disagree..But some of u that do all this research ( so called research) Are only researching the benefit for ur dog and the pro and cons and the feedback of the products rating...But not the remedy itself.. So don't even go there with me... So Silly. grow Up
I think many people assume that if it's a herb, it's safe, nothing could be further from the truth. You need to do more research if you believe this to be a fact. People tend to think if something is natural it's safe, botulism is natural, yet deadly. Your statement, of do research if it's a human child, but not a pet, is utterly ridiculous. Our pets are in every bit of need of our protection as a human child. Why do you feel the need to put down people who are questioning the ingredients of this product? Here's a link that lists some herbs that are considered, "unsafe", notice it says,
Quote:
"STUDY CAREFULLY BEFORE USE
Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis)" Unsafe Herbs.
I don't know if this product is good or not, but I'm really bothered by the fact that you feel the need to criticize those of us who believe in being careful.

Last edited by Nancy1999; 03-17-2009 at 08:52 AM.
Nancy1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!