View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 07:31 AM   #68
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

I don't think there is such a thing as overkill when you are putting something in the eyes. When some of you talk of experts, did you know that any of you could make a product and sell it as an eyewash? There aren’t many regulations for herbal ingredients. There are lots of products recommended and sold that are plain old hogwash.

I asked the question "has anyone used the product, and it actually cleared the eyes?" Carmen in nj is the one who recommended it and the only one who had ever used it before. Several rushed out and bought it, and reported eyes were much better in a day or so, but there is something in science know as the "placebo effect", and people are so excited about a new product they see an improvement when there is none. After more time has passed they may realize the product isn't effective, but are too embarrassed to speak up. No one but carmen in nj said that their dogs eye were now clear. When I buy a product I'm looking at two factors – safety and effectiveness. A product should pass both tests. There's no reason to get defensive when someone is questioning either of these factors.

Carmen in nj, no one is criticizing you by wanting this information, Joey recently had a problem with brown eye gunk after a food switch, and I believed it may be related to his food, so I was interested in learning how this particular product was said to have worked, especially Eyebright herb, as I'd never heard of it before. I hope this thread stays on a positive note, and those members who purchased it report their results after using it over a period of weeks. I agree with Ellie May report nasty PM's to admin, and don't give you e-mail address out. I appreciate learning about products that people think are great.

Last edited by Nancy1999; 03-17-2009 at 07:32 AM.
Nancy1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!