View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 06:52 AM   #66
sdtrippe
No Longer a Member

The dogs ar dying from some irresponsible ingredients that companies buy from china to put in dog food...China is the culprit..Just like the leaded toys pulled off the market..So thoughs are the research u should be doing...Not companies that have been in the market place for years and have produced Good products to make our pets comfortable..
Look there are alot of people on this forum that is way far left and there are some that are way far right.. Just get a chemistry degree and then u cansay that u are doing research on labels..PPPPlease...This is rediculous...Give me a break...Carmen in NJ...Ignor all of that... There are Some on here that know it ALL...And don't really KNOw ANY THING....So just put your 2 cents in if u want and for get about it....Some are just Over KIll on this subject...Don't take it personally ..I've learned that since I've been on here. Some don';t have any thing else to do but critized others NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY... The thing about those critics they are just wanting to argue. I say say what u want to but don't start pulling and qouting what others say...When most of u that do that are just plain silly...
sdtrippe is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!