View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 06:24 AM   #64
Ellie May
And Rylee Finnegan
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen in nj View Post
Hello everyone.. all i can say that i am VERY happy with calm eyes and calm ears.. I been using calm eyes for my Harry boys eyes since my holistic Vet recomended it.. and she is VERY careful on the products she recomends. Now, all I can say is that every product is NOT for every dog or person, so be cautious and yes, I DID research the ingredients before I bought it, I think I posted them in the other thread, what I found, with that said, you can never be too careful so research is good. I applaud those of you that question every dot on the ingredients, but I do beleive in the experts too.. I do take my pups to the regular vet and then to the holistic one, YES I am a wierd puppy mama...
the people at calm eyes are very nice and knowledable about their products.
hugs,
cArmen in nj
who will think twice about recomending anything from now on..
Why? Every product on YT is picked apart and some of us decide that the product is good and others that the product is not good. It doesn't mean that people should stop recommending things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtrippe View Post
Please...You don't even know what some of the technical stuff is in the ingredients.. Much less pronoun the names..U people that do allthis is overkill..U don't even know the ingredience is good or bad...Let the experts do their job...Its just silly...Come on be for realllll.
Who are the experts and why are dogs and cats dying from animal products on teh market if the experts are doing a good job?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!