View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 08:12 AM   #15
BarbiesBabyJada
YT Addict

When my pomerian ..Shania had to have blood work I was in there and she would bite but he didn't surprized me I don't like it behind closed doors not sure what there doing to them..Me and my husband walked in one vets office don't remember why now but he was mean to the one he had loose there I think it was hi I never went back there and another time I had to take my macaw in to get his wings and beak and nail trim they wanted me to stay in waiting room andm I did and i should've I never took him back there again either...My sister german shepard pup looked half grown got ran over by a car she went to check him out and he was in so much pain he bit her she felt so bad for him she had to go to the hospital and so her dog had o go to the vet and because the dog bit her they quaritine him 10 days his back was broke they was going to have him put to sleep so he wouldn't be in so much pain and they so no he is to be quarine and no meds that 10 days was enternity my sister went to see hum everyday finially on the 10th day they took him out of his misery .....That was awlful and they had to put a cone on him because he was in so much pain he was chewing his tail off If I seen that I don't know what I would've done
BarbiesBabyJada is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!