View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 07:29 PM   #7
VickieDavis
YT Addict

Animal Smiley 049 help with housebreaking

Hi neighbor. I used to live near you and I worked in Beachwood.
Anyway, I may be able to help you. Take a peek at my webpage...its what I do. Help people housebreak their dogs.
Vickie's Custom Creations | WE DON'T LOOK GOOD UNLESS YOUR DOG LOOKS GOOD!
Vickie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangobomb View Post
Hello,
I am a new dog owner. I have a 11 month year old yorkie. He came from a very good breeder. He was purchased by a friend who could not handle his high energy. I bought the dog from them when he was 6 months old and had not been housebroken. All of the advice I read on this subject discuss young puppies or newborns and not really dogs that are a little older.

I have tried everything short of standing on my head and whistling Dixie! I have the puppy pads, but he only uses them if I put him on the leash where he has no choice. I take him for walks and he will pee on every tree on my street and come in the house and immediately pee on the floor. I only recently learned of the crate method, but I don't know if it will work with dogs that are a little older. Besides it breaks my heart to think of leaving him in the kennel all day. I keep him on the leash at night to keep if from peeing all over the house. My expensive area rugs and even more expensive silk curtains will be destroyed if I he isn't trained.. I spend a a lot of money on nature's miracle to keep my house for smelling like a latrine. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Last edited by VickieDavis; 03-14-2009 at 07:30 PM. Reason: typo
VickieDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!