View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 03:16 PM   #14
Sunny95
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdt View Post
I just hate to use chemicals on my babies. Can the milksheen shampoo be used as a flea and tick repellant?
I use minksheen on Ginger and I truly think it kept 3 ticks from latching on. Ginger went up in the shrubbery - like underneath them in the backyard. I think there was a "nest" or whatever you call them for ticks - in those bushes. Anyway, I didn't realize it right away. An few hours later we are out running errands and I see a tick crawling thru her hair on her face. I completely FREAKED out! Then I searched her all over and found 2 more - still crawling. Ginger had been bathed with Minksheen and was still very fragrant. None of the ticks had latched on and I really do think the Minksheen repelled them. I have not seen any other ticks and I haven't let Ginger go back in that shrubbery either. I can't wait to see what the Minksheen does to mosquitos. We have tons of them here in the summer. Minksheen is good stuff!

Let me add... We have gotten the K9AdV from the vet but we had not applied it yet when this happened.

Last edited by Sunny95; 03-13-2009 at 03:17 PM. Reason: typo
Sunny95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!